Sphex on the Beach
1) Assemble bottles of vodka, peach schnapps, creme de cassis, orange juice, and cranberry juice, and an orange slice and a maraschino cherry.
2) Rinse glass.
3) Put ingredients aside to make another cocktail.
4) Go to step 1.
Bayesian Update Martini
1) Start with 2 ounces of the last Bayesian update Martini. If this is your first Bayesian Update Martini, start with one ounce of gin and one ounce of Vermouth.
2) Ask the customer for their preferred gin:vermouth ratio.
3) Add 2 ounces of gin and vermouth, in the requested ratio.
4) Pour out 2 ounces into a vessel with ice, and shake our stir, then serve. Reserve the other 2 ounces for the next Bayesian Update Martini.